Summary of Position
The Human Resources Receptionist supports the Human Resources Department by welcoming employees and visitors,
and supporting the department by coordinating recognition and retention efforts. Additionally, the Human Resources
Receptionist assists with clerical work as directed. This is a part-time, non-exempt position.
Reports to the Human Resources Manager
- Assists employees in fulfilling the Mission of St. Joseph’s Indian School by promoting and modeling a culture of
compassion, encouragement, and results.
- Assists the Human Resource Department in the Employer of Choice Initiative.
1. Greet visitors, applicants and employees with a positive and helpful attitude, directing them to the right person
2. Oversee maintenance of the Human Resource Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
3. Oversee the celebration of employee work anniversaries and achievements via campus e-mail and Human
Resource social media page.
4. Coordinate and oversee in-person employee celebrations such as breakfasts, Christmas party, Human Resources
open house, etc.
5. Order bereavement flowers for employee family members per the employee handbook.
6. Oversee St. Joseph’s Indian School swag inventory and place orders as needed.
7. Provide support to general operations through miscellaneous responsibilities: maintaining office inventory and
stocking the rejuvenation station, etc.
8. Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping personnel data confidential.
9. Assist with filing of personnel paperwork and scanning records.
10. Contribute to department success by completing other responsibilities as required by the Human Resources
HS Diploma, Post HS Preferred
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Basic computer skills required
Self-starter who demonstrates initiative
Uses both hands and wrists repetitively for prolonged periods.
Expectations of Hours Worked
This is a Monday-Friday position with hours under 30 hours per week