Summary of Position
Responsible for providing video projects, acting as the liaison between the Development Office and Child Services and assisting with social media initiatives as necessary. Willing to train the right person. This is a nonexempt position
Reports to the Integrated Marketing Communications Specialist
- Creates video projects as requested by the Marketing Department and other campus entities. This includes, but is not limited to topics such as the annual Powwow, Christmas, graduation and other special projects as they arise.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship between Development and Child Services and gathers student or programming information as needed for marketing initiatives. Spends time in the classrooms, homes and other school-related functions for this purpose.
- Assists the Integrated Marketing Communications Specialist to write and edit creative content for online and offline needs.
- Reviews and proofs all Development Office mailings to ensure pieces are accurate and professionally written and designed.
- Assists social media initiatives by utilizing “live” video technology and posting on social media as directed by the IM Communications Specialist.
- Maintains a cataloged record of all video output.
- Performs other responsibilities as required by the Integrated Marketing Communications Specialist and/or the Director of Integrated Marketing.
- Formal education in Photography or Creative Design preferred, but practical experience in related field would be considered.
- Experience with Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) needed.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience in a variety of social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and with diverse personality types a must.
- Uses both hands and wrists repetitively for prolonged periods.